Hey Gang,

Just an update of where we are with the Montgomery Sailboats 
T-shirt/sweatshirt order.

We are coming down to the last few days to get your orders in and we are 
pretty short of reaching the goal of a 50 order minimum. Truth is that as of 
today 
I only have 20 paid orders in. Not a big deal. If we don't get enough 
interest we'll just have to put the t-shirt thing off for now. 

If you have been thinking about ordering but just haven't gottem around to 
it, no problem, but let me know asap. 7/15 is the deadline date we set to place 
orders and get your payment in. Remember, that I am not cashing any checks 
until we see if we get enough orders in. The magic number was 50 items (not 
orders) in order to get the price break on a 5 color silk screen.  If we don't 
get 
enough orders I'll either return your check or destroy it, your choice.

You can check out the artwork at
 http://www.funtigo.com/havasumontgomerys?g=24414161&cr=1  .

You can order T-shirts, Long sleeve T-shirts, Sweatshirts, and Zip-up Hoodie 
Sweatshirts. I'll extend the 7-15 date a little if you need a few extra days 
to get a check sent in but I need hear from you before 7-15 if you intend to 
order.

Let me know. Thanks

Sean
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to