I have just ordered a new trailer from Pacific trailers so I need to find a
home for my old trailer (the boat was made in 1982; the trailer may be made
in 1982).

The trailer is OK for normal use except for the rusty fenders (I took one
off already); I only buy a new one because I need a trailer that is shorter
to fit in the garage of my new house and I do not have time to find a place
that will modify the old trailer before I move (August 3rd). DMV documents
are in good order an dlights work excpet for the side marker on the right
side.

I do not have the time to sell it so I am ready to give it away (this is
only subject to the new trailer being ready on time) . A check for US$50
payable to United Way is not required but it would be appreciated. DMV
documents are in good order. The trailer is stored at the Pacific trailers
plan in Chino, CA.

If you are interested and you are prepared to pick it up from Chino, CA at a
time to be defined  Saturday July 29th am please drop me an email with your
name and cell number.

Best regards

Carlos
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to