Mark;

There is, for sure, one M15 at Richarson Park Marina.  I can see Faith from
my boat.  The 17's are on the D and E dock with Dream Catcher as well.  
I'll be there tororrow morning (Friday) to do some work, but with the temp
forcast for 100 degrees in Eugene, don't know if we will get out for a sail
or a "float & bake"  if the wind is calm.
DC is getting new genoa sheets a Cunningham and a boom vang.  Hopefuly we
will see you at the lake sometime.

Hi Jan;

I would be happy to show you my M15 if you are planning to be in the area
let me know.

Don      


> [Original Message]
> From: Roberta Dvorscak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
<[email protected]>
> Date: 7/19/2006 9:33:09 PM
> Subject: RE: M_Boats: Would like to see a M-15 and M-17
>
> Jan,
>       There are at least 5 M17s and maybe a 15 as well at Fern Ridge
> Reservoir west of Eugene. At least one of the owners is on this list
> (although he could be out of town right now). They are all slipped at
> Richardson Park Marina. When I see any of them I will let your request be
> known (our M23 is also at Richardson Marina).
>
> Mark Dvorscak
> M23 Faith 
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:33 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: M_Boats: Would like to see a M-15 and M-17
>
> I'm interested in buying a small sailboat and the M15 and M17 are on my
> short list of boats that sound like they'd be what I'm looking for.  I
> haven't seen them in person though.  Would someone locally let me come by
to
> see your boat?  I live just south of Portland OR, near Wilsonville. 
Please
> e-mail me if you wouldn't mind showing me your boat.  Thanks so much!
> Jan Laurin
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to