Geezers,.
I got the Handicapped Parking rear view mirror dingle thing (really). My  
daughter actually got it for my B-day a couple years back.
 
 
Okay - If you think you are a geezer then so be it. Remember it IS a state  
of mind.You are only as Geezer as you think you are!
 
I personally, will have no organized "Geezer Gaggles" it makes me want to  
gaggle! It is already getting a little weird, but hey we are all electronic +  
friends right.
 
Remember Team Geezer Rule #1 - No Rules! (with appropriate earned- by-  time- 
on- the- planet- emphasis!) 
 
Team Geezer Racing  folk race. They race Boats, cars, bicycles, maybe  cars ( 
but we usually have figured that gig out by this stage in life), but  first 
and foremost - you gotta RACE. 
No posers wearing 'cool-guy t-shirts and / or hats', you gotta be the real  
deal or you are a FAKE GEEZER - how pathetic is that? 
 
We certainly have more earned dignity than being a poser. Be real old. Be  
real racer. 
 
Safety Tip of The Day: Especially for Old Racers.
PS. In January the day before I raced with Sean, Jo and Dr. J (Wrinkle) I  
fell in the lake while stepping off the boat- hit the dock and the boat- 50  
degree F. water up to me armpits and I could NOT pull myself out by myself.  
Thank whomever you like to have personal talks with (deity's name here), a  
Coastie Aux. and his wife were there- she said -after he assisted dragging my  
lame 
bod out- "Get his number - we will put it down saying we saved him.  Where is 
his number?"  Thank those folks Again.
 
What was wrong - dipstick was NOT wearing his lifejacket. Dipstick was  alone 
on boat and or near water (cold water) not wearing lifejacket.
 
Hopefully Old guy dipstick learned a lesson one more time -lets  
repeat-----always wear your ..............
 
 
Peace- Wear your Life jacket- Listen to 'Old & In the Way' and race  
something.
 
I am done organizing or ranting for this week
Take Care, Have Fun, Go Race ( it really doesn't hurt and if you are  not so 
fast - who cares, they sure aren't looking back saying ' look how slow he  is' 
they really aren't) BTDTGTTshirt
GO.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to