You can add racing to the list.  My M17, "Miss T", is racing in this years 
winter PHRF series and is currently tied for first.  I race her in the Fall and 
Winter series most years, and enjoy it a lot.  Being a slow learner, it took 
quite a few years of racing/experimenting to get the best out of her, but I had 
a goal: to beat Doc.  Doc is a veteran of many races and even campained a 
Lightning in the nationals, and is the man you have to beat to get any respect 
on 
the course.  For the quite a few years he has raced a Catalina 22, so he is a 
very good benchmark to judge just how fast you are going.  Some years ago I 
wrote an article about the struggle to "Beat Doc".

John Edwards
M17 # 372
Miss T
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to