Gary O, That list brought back a lot of memories, the dead and all. I like the geezer idea. I'm 52 and my M 15 is still sittng in the driveway. Since got it last year I can't figure out where everything goes { brain fade from the dead concerts of yesteryear }. Oh well I'll figure it all out someday soon.I don't know if I qualify for the geezer circuit or not but I'm close. See Ya Don ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: TEAM M-GEEZER- An honor to be earned!



Juan,
SEEEELVIR BUUUULETTT BANDOLEERS  w/Mini TEQUILA BOTTLES every 10th
ROUND...............

I am likin' that already!

I will get right on the graphics package.

Gary O.
M-17 #316a tall rig poser wrinkle machine.

Team Geezer Racing...........old and in the way.
actually stolen from the band of the same name, a darn good one too!

Old and in the Way
   *   _Jerry Garcia_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Garcia)  - Banjo
and  vocals
   *   _David Grisman_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Grisman)  -
Mandolin  and vocals
   *   _Peter Rowan_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Rowan)  - Guitar
and  vocals
   *   _Vassar Clements_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassar_Clements)  -
Fiddle
   *   _John  Kahn_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kahn)  - Acoustic
bass

see the _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_and_in_the_Way_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_and_in_the_Way) check out the band after the great one
passed on  .............
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to