Hey Listers,

All this talk about spongy floor is reminding me I have to eventually
repair the spongy starboard side of my foredeck on the M17. I might
even take it a bit further and address the cabinhouse chainplate
mounting area as well. I think it was the bow pulpit mounting holes or
bow cleat bedding compound that dried over the years and allowed water
to creep in.
Still thinking about the best way to approach this job. Attack from the
top and leave the top layer of the V-berth in place or attack from the
bottom, leaving the foredeck fiberglass in one piece but have to work
on my back and getting epoxy to stick to the ceiling!

Larry Yake and I had this same discussion, seeing he has gone through
the process and we have sisterships of the same year (and color).

BTW, the North Channel charts I purchased are #2257 and #2207. I've
been entering waypoints into my Garmin GPS.

Later,

Bones


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to