Jeff,
My 17 # 316 1980 model has a very similar cabin sole, - little flex and  will 
pump a little water that I have not been able to track down.
Very annoying but - I cut a small hole ( 1" square) in the sole at the  
centerline 2 inches behind the v-berth vertical 'bulkhead', this was to  
'explore' 
and ventilate the sole area.
Got dry after a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time (no rain, sailing,sprinklers-  
nothin. just real slow to dry!)
I am considering a removeble section (inspection port type) to dry out when  
not in use.
 
When I was really insane and made my living selling repairing etc.  sailboats 
- the standard line was -
Sean remembers this - "A boat without leaks is like a car without  squeaks".
 
Watching eagerly for a solution - not holding my breath - I live in Arizona  
- soon the average temperature will be somewhat shy of boiling according to 
CNN  and the UN report on global warming!
 It will dry out.
 
GO 
 
Sean are you thinkin SCA Cruiser Challenge?
M-17 #316A  ( they asked for a HIN rubbing AGAIN the other day when I  
renewed registration!!)



************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to