For those of you who miss out on this, I just installed the new set of Tan
bark sails, for my M-17, that I order from Bill Tosh at TC Boats. Man I am
so impressed at the power a new set of sails gives you. I had the original
set circa 1974, I am looking for just as long a life on my new ones. 

Thanks Bill

Gilbert Landin
Saggitta 1974 M-17





-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
om] On Behalf Of Steven MacDonald
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:26 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Re: M15 sails for sale

Is the jib a genoa?  Maybe 130 percent or so?

Thanks,
Steve MacDonald


On May 17, 2007, at 2:11 PM, John R. Butler wrote:

> LAST CHANCE FOR GREAT SAILS! I already have one bid for the lot.  
> Anyone else want them? Here is what I wrote in the May 12  
> listings:  "My #361 came with main and jib by Pineapple, used  
> twice, and a 505
> spinnaker by North, used but very good. I am too far gone to fly a
> spinnaker, or properly appreciate new canvas, so they are all up for
> sale. $1,100 takes them all, including lines, pole, mast tracks and
> cars (latter all complete, I think and hope), you pay UPS (AND NO
> SALES TAX!). For complete and professional appraisal by a sailmaker
> (cost me $70), e-mail me off line and I'll send a copy of his full-
> page appraisal."
>
> John on Beaver Lake
>
> Do it now! You can't do it any younger.
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to