Sean,
I thought I was exercising "good judgment" by staying off the roads that  
night - the Camping Thing was not really an attraction - I did get home later  
that morning to defrost/thaw out. LOL or I should say Chattering Out Loud! PS  
thanks big time for the sweatshirt and blanket and the lee of your boat!!!! a  
real lifesaver it was.
 
Winter in Havasu is a gas - all that Sean says and more - just stay out of  
the water. Some of my fondest road trips to race are of Havasu racing in the  
winter 75/76? and camping out at the point eating good chocolate chip cookies  
courtesy of Melanie Ball playing music and singing round the campfire! Great  
memeories and sometimes big breeze.
 
I am in for a winterfest. (if the appendages are up to speed, hell even if  
they aren't we can fake it!)
 
Team Geezer Racing.............Old and in the Way.
GO
M-17 # 316a
 
 
_Click here: 2007 TRANSPACIFIC  YACHT RACE Los Angeles to Honolulu Homepage_ 
(http://www.transpacificyc.org/)  then go to "Daily Arrivals" then  down to 
"July 26th" then to "Narrow Escape"
 
Remember AL Lehman Jr at the Birthday Regatta? Here are he and his father  
finishing on "Narrow Escape" notice the watercraft registration!  




************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to