Those are osprey.

~
John Tyner
M-15 #412 "Chimpanzee"

-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Royce
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 1:13 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Lake Don Pedro Sailing pictures


Rich,

  Nice pics... what kind of birds were those? Awesome pics of them with
their "catch". Don Pedro looks to be somewhat full given the water
conditions here in CA... Folsom is drying up fast... i think Don Pedro is
less than two hours from here (Cameron Park). I may have to put that on my
list this year... next stop, though, is Clear Lake... hopefully soon.

  Jeff

Richard Cottrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This past Monday morning I was Sailing from Fleming
Meadows Marina to Moccasin Point Marina when I
happened along a Mark Eichman sailing his Catalina 25.
Mark joined me for the approx 30 mile round trip sail
while taking pictures along the way.

There are some good pictures of Really flying Gennaker
and Spinnaker, as well of various other great shots.

Go to www.lakedonpedrosailingclub.org click on photos
then scroll down to 2007 8-6 Moccasin Cruise pdf.
takes a moment to load pictures. Scroll through
pictures.

I hope to eventually get a CD from Mark.

Rich Cottrell, M15
"Really"




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to