Sean,
Thanks for all the information on the Potter Group.
They sound like just the type of folks my wife, Judy,
and I would enjoy. Once I get "Spirit" decked out and
sea trialed, I will check their web site for upcoming
sails. I hope we get to meet you and your wife on one
of them. Regards, Ron C.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ron,
>  
> With respect to the Socal Potter group, they welcome
> all. They have no  
> formal membership, just a web site maintained by the
> informal leader, "Capt.  
> Howie". He's a really great guy and his motivation
> is just to get everyone he  can 
> out to their scheduled sails once a month. There are
> no dues, no rosters, no  
> rules except common courtesy of course. He posts the
> dates and locations of 
> the  get-togethers and if you can make it great, if
> not, see you next time. 
> Usually a  week or so before a scheduled sail there
> is a "roll call" on the 
> webpage message  board so you can see who is going
> to attend. They welcomed us last 
> year and made  us feel very welcomed. We are looking
> forward to meeting up 
> with them  again.
>  
> Thanks for the comments on the 23. She's still a
> work in progress and you  
> know as well as I do that pictures make things look
> a little nicer than they  
> really are sometimes, nevertheless, I drag her
> around behind my truck like a  
> proud daddy showing off his new baby. We've had a
> ton of fun on her now that we  
> have got her sailing. Of course, all my measurements
> on the "Fun Scale" have  
> been forever skewed after attending the San Juan
> Rendezvous!  
>  
> yearning for 70 degrees, big trees, maybe a little
> rain now and then, and  of 
> course a group of Monty friends,
>  
> Sean
> M23 Dauntless
> 
> 
> 
> ************************************** Get a sneak
> peek of the all-new AOL at 
> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 



       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car 
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to