Larry:
Is the Bitter End at Bayview? I might make it up there one weekend; will be in touch.

Oh, I figured out how I got 115 miles while you got 100 for the 2007 San Juan cruise; it's really a no-brainer: I forgot to set my GPS to nautical miles instead of statue miles. No wonder I thought I was making such good time!

--Gary Hyde
2005 M17 sailboat #637 'Hydeaway 2'
We can't change the wind, but we can trim our sails.


On Aug 13, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Larry E Yake wrote:

A dark blue M23?  Sounds cool!  Any place we can see some pictures?

Randy and I were scheduled to sail Flathead Lake in Montana this week,
but had to cancel. Just as well. That area is Forest Fire Grand Central
right now.  Full of smoke and under red flag warnings.  So.... heading
back up to Priest Lake tomorrow for a few days.

Tom Smith, Randy Graves, and I will all have our M17's at the Bitter End Marina, Pend Oreille Lake this fall. If any local M boat sailors want to join us we'll have some good weekend sails as long as the weather holds.

As for future San Juan trips, I'm leaning toward an every-other-year
schedule. They're too much fun to stop completely, but also pretty time
consuming on an annual basis.

Larry

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:56:20 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Here, here...so many great shots. Thank you so much for the work
Randy...we
owe ya BIG TIME!  We both talk often of the great time and honestly
cool
people we had the honor of meeting.  Larry I'm so glad you went
"one more time"
and hope to see some of you out there again.  Oh ya, if any  of you
North Idaho
folks thought you saw a dark blue hulled M23 you did. That's
Raven's latest
change.



                                          Fair  Winds


                                          Rick  A


                                          M23  #017 Raven



************************************** Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to