That's pretty interesting!  I wonder if the Coast guard should be told that
Eeg is NOT out of business?

I don't see where you would have any liability if you you put a question on
the M forum saying that that's what you were told by the coast Guard and
does anybody have any knowlege of it?  That would liven the list up a bit!

I just got a letter from a guy that has had a 17 on order (and paid for) for
nearly a year, and has been told for many months that he is waiting for
parts and will have the boat done "next week". This is one of many stories I
have heard.  If we get out sailing we can talk about this.

Jerry
jerrymontgomery.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 10:21 PM
Subject: M_Boats: Bob: USCG says Montgomery "out of business"


> Do we need to chat...again?
>
> Scott Simpson
> West of One
> 415. 513.5799
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.westofone.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
> --
> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.8/941 - Release Date: 8/7/2007
4:06 PM
>
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to