As for replacement battens, I just took an old batten and took it to
local rigging shop, the guy made copies from the original.

I have added reefing setup for my M15, this required adding a couple
padeyes and cleats to the boom and the mast near the base.  Another
useful update is to change the jam cleat for the jib sheet to cam
cleat.  I'll put some pictures up when I get a chance.

Good luck!

Donglai G.
M15 #612
Shaolin

On 8/17/07, John McMichaels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> New owner of old M 15: I need advice on where to look for replacement battens 
> for mainsail. Also, if any M 15 owners would like to share their opinions and 
> photos on changes/improvements to M 15 rigging, I'd like to hear. Thanks.
> John McMichaels
> Chapel Hill, NC
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>


-- 
Donglai Gong
Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
Rutgers University
Phone: 732-887-3514
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IM: freezingmariner

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to