Hello all:
We've got our 2005 M15 #631 Sirius for sale also, here in Mt. Shasta - see
entry on MSOG 'for sale' page for entry.  (Returning to our R20!).
Paula Lester

> I also have a m15 for sale.....asking 4,950.00.....good boat....ready to
> go,,,3 sails, all good condition. Main, jib, stormjib. Kickup rudder. new
> adjustable motor mount, 3 step SS transom mount boarding ladder. Cushions
> in good shape. Some extras..(wind vane, PFD's etc etc.....all trim
> recently refinished. Boat is in overall very good condition. trailer is
> older galvanized with new axle, new wheels, new bearings. New wheels and
> tires, New spare. Rusk, TX. 903-743-5555 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  . ......
> PLEASE serious inquiries only.
>
> I moved up to 17,,,,only reason for selling my 15......#158,,, I have pics
> on website..... http://www.tcboats.com
>
> and Please check out the website for Sails !
>
> Bill
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Robbin Roddewig
>   To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
>   Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:49 PM
>   Subject: M_Boats: M-15 for sale
>
>
>   Saw the following M-15 while perusing boat sites on trailer sailor
>
>   
> http://www.sailboatowners.com/classified/ownerview.tpl?owno=7332687543359&fno=300&brsku=7332687543359.2&bd=All&p1=0&p2=1000000&xs=All&l1=1&l2=26&active=T&sb=brand&dr=de&ad=owno
>
>   Not my boat but looks like a nice boat for a good price in OR.
>
>   (I almost had a heart attack cause I momentarily transposed the 23'
>   below it to the Montgomery)
>
>   Robbin
>
>   _______________________________________________
>   http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>



---------------------------------------------
This message was sent using SnowCrest WebMail.
http://www.snowcrest.net


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to