Hi Brandon,
   
  My name is Jeff and i live in Cameron Park... you are welcome to look over my 
M-17. She is 1982 vintage and is in good condition. I am slowwwwwwly updating 
her (new rudder, new standing rigging, new motor, next will be new sails 
purchased from Mr. Tosh). She is not for sale at this time (although anything 
is for sale for the right price) but you are welcome to poke around her and 
perhaps we can even set up an expedition of sorts in the future. I will call 
you.
   
  Jeff
  M-17
  #336

Brandon McClintock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I'm not quite sure how this works but I am interested in knowing if there are
any M17 owners in the Sacramento area who would be willing to show me their
boat. For a number of reasons I've decided to explore the world of trailer
sailing. The M17 seems to be a truly fine boat for this but I have not
actually seen one up close and personal. I live in Woodland and would enjoy
meeting anyone who could offer advice / suggestions on the boat's
characteristics. I now own (and am desperately trying to sell) both a Cal
2-24 (berthed in Richmond) and a Kingfisher 22 " SHANTI " which comes on her
own trailer.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who cares to respond.

Brandon McClintock
530-662-0602 / 530-908-1788 



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to