Hi Doug,

Thanks for the tip.  I so very much wish I had picked up an M17 in VA instead
of a Kingfisher 22 in MD.  That's where I've just returned from with the K22
in tow.  Turns out that my situation changed drastically and now am having to
sell both boats - Cal 2-24 & the K22.  I have an ad for the K22 coming out in
Messing About In Boats so I'm hoping someone out there will find it
appealing.

Brandon

------ Original Message ------
Received: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:18:39 AM PDT
From: Doug Kelch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Montgomery <[email protected]>
Subject: M_Boats: M17 for sale in VA

this is from Messing about in boats.

Montgomery 17 ''77, clean in god working orders. new main and working jib by
Dabbler Sails; new Yamaha 4 hp; hull and topsides recently painted;
serviceable trailer w/recent tires and bearing buddies. $6500 firm.
John Hohnson, Colonial Beach, BA on the Potomac 804-224-1538,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

       
---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! 
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
Games.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats





_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to