Yes the cushions are perfect once again..! This man has built more than 100 sets of cushions for us.
But after he fell and broke his hip, he got somewhat behind building new cushions and one set left with what I consider FOAM that simply wasn't firm or dense enough. He (with $ from me) has bought a large amount of the correct foam and now he's catching up on our cushion orders. I'am glad for that. I attended the Pacific Seacraft Bankruptcy Auction a few days ago and watched a man buy the entire production molds and company name, etc..for $85,000. We did hire some former employee's of Pacific Seacraft to help us catch up on production. We're almost there. We're building another Custom 17 for an Atlantic Ocean crossing. We'll get some photos of her when we finish installing the windvane. She has stainless opening ports and some custom work; upsized rig..etc. real neat looking so far. Fair winds Bob Eeg (949) 489-8227 -----Original Message----- >From: judy casino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Sent: Sep 20, 2007 7:59 PM >To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats <[email protected]> >Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 Spirit > >Thanks Scott. I'm sure you'll get the cushions soon. >The guy really did a nice job on mine, so I expect >that yours will be great also. Regards, Ron >--- Scott Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >> Good for you Ron! >> >> >> >> I'm happy to hear that you finally got your sails & >> cushions and are pleased >> with the quality. Bob e-mailed saying the cushions >> for my M17 are also >> finished and ready for delivery. I hope I can report >> the same positive >> experience as yours next week. >> >> >> >> Enjoy your fully-completed boat! >> >> >> >> Scott Simpson >> >> West of One >> >> 300 3rd Street, # 903 >> >> San Francisco, CA 94107 >> >> 415. 328.2668 >> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> >> www.westofone.com >> >> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats >> > > > > >____________________________________________________________________________________ >Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. >Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. >http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469 > >_______________________________________________ >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats Boat Builder _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
