Nope....winter is setting in on NA. The chatter seems to die down some.

I am about as far north as any Monty owner....and I sailed today.
Well above freezing, 15 knots of wind solid and measured gusts of 25knots.
(Measured at the dock not on the water)
All to windward.
We are wet.
Daphne is a little cold.
But it is (was) sunny and glorious.
My neighbour just named his new cat (pussycat) Zephyr.
Great name for a boat as well.

Cheers, Tim D
Kelowna BC (Okanagan Lake)
M17 369 Puff
==============================

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 7:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: M_Boats: Is the site down?

Is the site down?   I have received any mail in at least several days or 
more.

Bert Felton
M 15,#365
Zephyr


**************************************
 See what's new at 
http://www.aol.com
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.28/1123 - Release Date: 11/10/2007
3:47 PM



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to