I need a volunteer...
For those of you with military experience. You know better!
April 2006, I posted info on the Photo Site about mast measurements on
George Morrison's M15.
I would like to get info on a later model M15, say maybe a 97 or newer. If
you M-15'rs would visit the
link below, you'll find a new photo. This one is blank so you can add your
measurements:
http://www.msogphotosite.com/M15mastmeasu.html
The page is unfinished until I get the info, so it is your turn to go to
work! Remove the tarp or open the barn doors
or whatever you may have to do to volunteer your efforts to the cause. So to
speak... (you know it will be appreciated)
And, if you all would like to start info on the M17 and M23 you may be able
to use the same photos or maybe
make a drawing, or visit the Dyer link provided on the page.
Bill
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats