Hi Tom,
Never having used any of this equipment, I wonder if this is similar to the
parts added to the new Strawanza?
A photo is about 3/4 of the page down on the far right. If so, Bob E. may
have the PN's on hand.
http://www.msogphotosite.com/mpage.html

Got to have photos of the finished product to add to your album!

Bill




On Nov 30, 2007 9:43 AM, Tom Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Tim.  Can you provide me with the track size and
> brand
> and car and or slider brand and part numbers by any chance?  I can
> probably
> figure this all out (an older M17 I used to own was equipped with this
> stuff, unfortunately I didn't write any of it down), but I'm lazy.
>
> tom
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to