Hey Rick,
No trouble at all. My pleasure to do this properly.
However, you do owe me a beer when I get out that way :-}
Cheers,
Bill





On Jan 5, 2008 12:34 PM, Rick Langer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill,
> The credits look good to me.  I'm sorry it was so much trouble.
> Thanks,
> Rick
>
> > Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:37:11 -0800
> > From: "Bill Lamica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: M_Boats: Bonita Credits.
> > To: "Montgomery Email Forum" <[email protected]>
> > Message-ID:
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> >
> > I believe I have Frank and Rick on the correct photos (please confirm).
> > But
> > I have one more that no one has laid claim to and it was not Bones who
> > took
> > the shot. He's in his Kayak and twenty foot from the camera. It may be
> > from
> > the lens of John Edwards. John, would you look and let me know? Bottom
> row
> > second from the left. Any others?
> > Thanks,
> > Bill
> >
> > http://www.msogphotosite.com/m17bonita.html
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to