Bill,




I'm a relative newbie to M boats and this forum, but would like to let
you know how much I enjoy the Photo Site and how much I have learned
from the frequent new additions.? Looking forward to new pics in a
couple of weeks.





Rick


M-17-633



 






-----Original Message-----

From: Bill Lamica 

To: Montgomery Email Forum 

Sent: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:20 pm

Subject: M_Boats: The Webmaster is out...



  
    Hi all,    I will be unavailable to provide Photo Site updates for about 
two weeks.    And, I'm pretty much caught up anyway. So, if any of you Southern 
Climate  Sailors    have access to your craft, there is plenty of room for a 
couple more M-Boats  on the site.    I do have a new page coming out for the 
past N/W Cruise. I'll publish that  when I get back.    Best regards to you 
all,    Bill    www.MSOGPhotoSite.com http://www.msogphotosite.com/>  
_______________________________________________  
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats    
   


________________________________________________________________________
More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail ! - 
http://webmail.aol.com
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to