Hi All,

I'm working on it:

I have checked the mechanical aspect of the Photo Site and that appears
normal.
Checked and found lots of error logs, showing the same 404 / 403 error,
that we all are getting.
And, the error logs began this morning.

Lastly, I've contacted the server to see what their problem is. I have not
heard back yet.

Usually, the worst case is I have to reload the entire site. If that is what
is directed, they
will erase the information stored on their servers (our website) before I
can begin and,
I'm here to do that right away.

On the other hand... best case is someone hits a reset button on one of
their servers:-}

If I hear from them this afternoon, It will be available in the morning.

Patience, we are waiting on them.

Bill
Me... I think it's a government plot
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to