Hi Kendall,

I did no further research on the hidden ladder idea. I would guess the next
step, if you are interested in one, would be to find a Triton boat dealer
and see if they could help out.

I carried a rope and plastic rung ladder that rolled up and stowed in the
dry locker. The frugal hidden ladder aproach.

The ladders Bob is using on the new M15's look very nice. Have you tried
calling or E-mailing Montgomery Boats?

Bill






On 3/1/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Bill Lamica,
> Did you ever hear back who we might purchase a retractable, hidden ladder
> from?  Garelick makes them but only sells to boat builders?  Has anyone
> heard of a "clone" ladder that rivals Garelicks that we could purchase?
> http://www.msogphotosite.com/garelikladr.html
>
> Any thoughts from anybody on the best brand paint to use.  On my 1981
> model, the stripe is about 1" and it looks puny compared to the later
> models.  Has anyone used decals that worked really well?  Or should I just
> have it repainted?
>
> Kendall
> M-15 #164
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to