Kendall and all camping out in secluded coves on cool/cold nights: My  
Sterno-powered heater is installed and operational. It should have  
been done months ago, but failing health slows down everything. I  
hope to last long enough to get some good overnights on my beautiful  
Beaver Lake and take many photos. Then submit a full report. Bill  
knows I already have my photos of my cockpit cover, and they are  
close to the top of my desk, awaiting my net injection of Geritol. Or  
is it Hadacol? Any rebels out there from the 40s? Kendall, I had one  
rather poor photo which does tell some of the story. I'll send it if  
I can find it in Mr. Mac's files.

     .--.-.                                   |
    ( (    )__                            \ _ /
   (_,  \ ) ,_)              |    -==  (_)  ==-
      -'--`--'               /|\          /   \
                              / | \           |
    ^^                    /  |  \
                            /   |   \
           ^^           /361|    \
                          /     |     \
                         /      |      \        ^^
                        /       |       \
                 ___/____|        \
                     ______|_       \  ___
        _______/ ====   \___\___/
        |       “MONTGOMERY 15”      /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~^~~^=~^~~-=~^~^~=~^~=~~^~=
~^~=~~^=~^~~^~^=~^~-~^~~^~=
  ^~=~^~=~~^~~=~~=~^~=~~^~~^~^^

John Butler - First M15 was #264




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to