Bert
I would love to see the pics and where you had it made

If you want my email is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Cap't Jim Sadler
skipper M-15 Pelican

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 6:56 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had a stern pulpit installed on my previously owned M 15.   I had it
> fabricated and installed.   I like its design better than the one Bob
> sells.   If
> you would like, I can post photos.
>
> I am going to have one made for my current M 15 which will be a duplicate
> of
> my old one.
>
> You can bolt part of it and use screws for the rest.   There are also
> fitting
> made that look like winged molly bolts, but are made of stainless.   You
> might get buy with screwing it down because the only forces are sheer.
>
> Bert Felton
> M15, #363
> Zephyr
>
>
> **************
> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money &amp;
> Finance.
>      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to