Hi Jim,

Other than those we have on the Photo Site:
http://www.msogphotosite.com/Lineart.html

When you look at the drawings, they appear
strange on the site due to the .GIF format, which
is one of the best formats to use for Black & White.
Download the drawing(s) to your computer to see
what the will actually look like.

These were done by David Wood who used to own M-15
Margarita. David is a graphics artist for the patent industry.
He could do 3-dimensional drawings, but I think
the cost may be prohibitive. His Web site link is on the
page with the line drawings. Look at his work and E-mail
him to see what he may charge.

Bill
www.MSOGPhotoSite.com



I do not know that others exist.
On 4/1/08, jim sadler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do any of you skippers know where I can get a scale design drawing of M-15?
> I can find many pictures and artist renderings but not a actual design
> drawing
> Thanks
>
> Capt'n Jim Sadler M-15 Pelican
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to