Vince....
 
By removing the telescoping tongue (the tongue slides back and forth for 
shallow launching ramps)..you can get her down to 19 feet 8 inches...and if you 
catty corner in a garage
even less.
 
Bob Eeg
(949) 489-8227> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:35:17 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
To: [email protected]> Subject: Re: M_Boats: new boat> > 
thanks!> > > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:17 AM, jim sadler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> 
wrote:> > > Vince> > Welcome aboard> >> > I bought my new M-15 in 1982 and 
still love it. Probably even more than> > in> > 82. I polish it only with a 
baby diaper.> >> > One of the best parts of owning an N-15, M-17 is the 
virtural sailing that> > is done on this form. It is almost like a online yacht 
club.> >> > If you don' get your overall measurement by tonight I will measure 
the> > Pelican when I get home from work.> >> > Captain James Albert Sadler> > 
skipper sailing vessel Pelican M-15> >> > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:40 AM, 
Vincent G. Gallagher <> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >> > > I am just about to 
order my new M-15 from Montgomery Boats. I spent the> > > last> > > year 
researching and I think the M-15 is the best bet for my needs. I am> > > really 
excited. I moved here to Stuart Florida, after living in> > > Pennsylania> > > 
and have been wanting to get out on the water so badly. I live less than> > 2> 
> > miles to a boat access onto the Intercoastal Waterway, Indian River, St.> > 
> Lucie River and coastal access. I have 2 sons aged 10 and 13 who are> > 
going> > > to be very excited, as well. I am planning on taking sailing 
lessons.> > > I am writing because I am a newbie and will probably post alot in 
the> > > beginning. Thank you all for advance.> > > Question: When the boat is 
on its trailer...how many feet long is it,> > > total?> > > Thanks> > >> > > 
--> > > Vincent G. Gallagher, M.A.> > > St. Thomas University School of Law> > 
> Class of 2009> > > _______________________________________________> > > 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats> > >> > 
_______________________________________________> > 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats> >> > > > 
-- > Vincent G. Gallagher, M.A.> St. Thomas University School of Law> Class of 
2009> _______________________________________________> 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to