Wow! Dreamtime looks great!  John and Julie, you've done a fantastic  job on 
her! I hope that when we make the trip to your neck of the woods in June  or 
July of '09 for the "Yakester's" Montgomery San Juan Rendezvous you'll be  
there too!
 
Rick and Melanie,  Send out those pics of Raven. Can't wait to see the  
latest ones. She is a real head turner. It's hard to believe that she's the 
same  
boat I looked at in San Fran just a few years ago. 
 
Man!, in '09 we could have a real M23 showing up there in the San Juans. I  
know that Bill and Georgia Ray in Colorado are talking about  brining  there 23 
"Deception", I'm sure well see the Dvorscack's  beautiful "Faith" again, Rick 
and Melanie of "Raven" should be there, Chris and  Jeff Packer should be 
ready to go with "Clarity" , hopefully John and Julie  will bring "Dreamtime" 
up, 
'Jo and I will trek on up with "Dauntless", and I  even think I heard Bones 
mention that he might be thinking about being  there as well. How cool would 
that be?!
 
Bill, thanks, as always for the AWESOME photosite. AND to any others out  
there that enjoy it as much as I do, I would also encourage you to click on the 
 
donation link to the msogphotosite and help support it with a contribution. 
_http://www.msogphotosite.com/donation.html_ 
(http://www.msogphotosite.com/donation.html)  It  takes a ton of work and more 
than a few $$ to keep up that site 
and Bill has  been providing it for all us to use and enjoy for many years 
now. If you have  seen it lately you know that Bill has just spent a lot of 
time 
updating the look  of the pages and adding new material. Besides being 
entertainment for all us  Monty lovers, it is an invaluable resource for those 
of us 
that tackle our own  projects and benefit from seeing how others have 
resolved problems we are  facing.  I try to make a donation once a year to help 
support the site and  challenge everyone else that does the same to help 
support it 
also with anything  you can.
 
Fairwinds from AZ!!
 
Sean and Jo
M23 Dauntless
_www.havasumontgomerys.piczo.com_ (http://www.havasumontgomerys.piczo.com) 



**************Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.    
  (http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to