Herb,
     I have sailed a M 15 on San Francisco Bay.   Most summer afternoons the 
winds are 25+knots.   Sailing in these conditions with a double reefed main 
and a storm bridge are a blast.   The boat will handle these conditions without 
a problem.   
     In addition, she's quite dry even in the steep chop caused by wind and 
opposing current.   
     
     I like the 15's so much, that I purchased another one (I sold my first 
about 10 years ago) even though I keep a heavy displacement keel boat in the 
water.   The 15 allows me to cruise lakes and to go to places like the San Juan 
Islands.   All you need is ingenuity to make use of the space and build a boom 
tent.

     You will not regret the purchase.

Bert Felton
M15, #365
Zephyr


**************
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & 
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to