I've been getting a lot of inquiries off that Crusing World ad. I haven't 
received the May issue yet. High fuel prices have brought people to sailing, 
especially when
a great Montgomery can be had for half the price of a new car. With more fun 
per mile.. :-)..We are still busy as can be Steve.
 
Bob> To: [email protected]> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:13:52 -0700> Subject: M_Boats: Cruising World> > As I was 
dreaming my way across the ocean in Cruising World, I > stumbled on an ad for 
Montgomery Sailboats. I am not sure if there > have been others, but this is 
the first I have seen since Jerry used > to advertise in Small Boat Journal. 
It's good to see the boats back > in print. I hope this brings Bob some 
additional business and keeps > things going strong (like the boat). My 
suspicion is that with fuel > prices going through the stratosphere, quality 
boats like the Monty's > are going to become more and more popular.> > Check 
out page 104 in the May edition.> > 
_______________________________________________> 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to