My boss and I are holed up in a hotel in Van Nuys thru Sunday morning.  Anybody 
going out Saturday that has room for two bodies?  I haven't sailed in 10 years 
and it would be nice to go with someone who has a 15 or 17.

While I was here I picked up a new centerboard from Bob in Ontario and I got to 
see the Monty factory.  The previous owner had somehow managed to break it off. 
 Bob's guess was that dropping it into the water without a stop knot may have 
caused it to stress crack there over time.  I'm not sure that was it.   Any 
thoughts on that?  Anybody else lost one before?  We had extra room and weight 
on the jet so I decided to save the $90 shipping to Lousiana and pick it up 
myself.

We have not sailed her yet.  I hope to go out Monday when we get home from So 
Cal.  She has been out of the water for 27 years.  It took 16 months to get 
clear title and registration, but now we have it!  I hope to enlist Bill's help 
in adding pics to the website.  I gotta get her wet first though!

Kendall  M-15 #164  "Vaya Con Dios"
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to