On 4/26/08 7:20 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> robbin roddewig


Thanks for the advice Robbin,

I will take all of the advice I've been given and put it to the test so I
can possibly give out my experience at some future date.  This is really a
great list with many generous people on it.

It isn't too late btw, I have not even touched the boat as I've been too
busy with work.  I'm afraid by the time I do, it will be the summer wind
season on the SF Bay and that limits the days you can go out because of tide
timing and such.  Now if I just had a flexible furler with a genoa  I might
be able to tackle it single handed.  My family will not go out in a blow.
(and I don't blame them really, it can get really nasty out there for a
small boat on a summer afternoon.)

I read somewhere on the list about painting inside the centerboard trunk
with some of the thin rollers they sell.  I've seen them at Home Depot.

If you have pictures of your process, send me a link.


And let me ask you a couple of CB questions since you are in the middle of
it.

1.  Which way to the CB pins drive out and what is the process?

2.  What do you use to secure them back in?

3.  Are there any trouble spots in these two task to keep in mind?


Thanks for your message.  It is much appreciated.


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to