You mean something like this?:

http://www.htmills.com/images/BBc10-BuscaUnderStbdCockpit.jpg

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danelle
Landis
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 11:08 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: M_Boats: mystery corners

Hi,

I've been working hard to get our M17 ready to launch after a month in the
yard, so I'm very behind on emails!

One mystery my boat has that I'd like to solve, because this mystery is
leaking, is the underside forward corners of the wet lockers.  In my boat,
it looks like someone sawed something off of each corner.  The corners were
drippy and covered with duct tape.  (Of course!)

Were there some important drains there, or...?  I'm planning to chip/grind
out the loose, flaking fiberglass matting inside the wet locker, then epoxy
the corners so they're tight, unless you guys tell me that I'm missing some
crucial parts!

Thanks so much.

Danelle Landis 
"Ceto" M17 #378
Ketchikan, AK


 
____________________________________________________________________________
________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1400 - Release Date: 4/27/2008
9:39 AM
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1400 - Release Date: 4/27/2008
9:39 AM
 


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to