Robbin,

Forgot to add ....

Best prices I've found on the PETT and accessories have been at Bass Pro 
Shops.

Rik

"There's a reason why bankers drive Cadillacs and the rest of us drive Chevies. 
Bankers collect interest,... The rest of us pay it" .... Rik Sandberg



robbin roddewig wrote:
> Listers,
> I have been asked by the admiral to look into the installation of a 
> Bimini on the flag ship of the fleet, my M-17.  I do not see any other 
> examples of 17's with a Bimini and I could not see where Bob Eeg offers 
> this as an option on the new boats.  Has anyone done this, considered 
> this or are there good reasons I am not seeing other examples?
>
> Does anyone else have a built in head?  I have avoided the thing since I 
> purchased the boat (on the general philosophy of ignorance is bliss) but 
> may want to use it in the upcoming Chesapeake Bay cruise.  Any advice on 
> this rather indelicate topic?  Looked like West Marine had some stuff to 
> put in the tank, which I am assuming it has since there is a vent and a 
> pump out fitting with hoses attached going to the deck.  Will the head 
> go back to inert once it is pumped out?  Should I consider a portable 
> replacement?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Robbin
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>   

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to