Thank you Jim for the exact measurements on cabin height. It's just enough 
room. Great! Another plus for this boat! 
                                                                    Thanks,
                                                                     Bob 
Machado> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:34:12 -0700> To: 
[email protected]> Subject: Re: M_Boats: cabin height and 
viewing‏> > The cabin height from the top of the seat cushions ranges from 33" 
to > 37" (coach roof slopes upward toward the centerline). I am 6'4" with a > 
long torso. Sitting is comfortable, but wouldn't be if I were an inch > taller. 
I use a boat cushion (PFD) behind my back to position me away > from the side 
deck.> > Jim Poulakis> "Spirit" M-17 #648> > On May 4, 2008, at 2:36 PM, Robert 
Machado wrote:> > >> > Hi, I am considering purchasing a Montgomery 17. I've 
tried other > > sailboats of this size and there has not been enough headroom 
for me > > down below. Can anyone tell me how many inches of cabin height above 
> > the seat the 17 has? Also, I can't find one for sale on the east > > coast 
and I would really like to get a look at the 17 without going to > > the west 
coast to see one. Does anyone in or near New England have a > > Montgomery 17 
that he or she would be willing to let me take a look > > at? (not for sale; 
just to see). I live near Portland, Maine. > > > > Thanks, Bob > > > > [EMAIL 
PROTECTED],com> > 
_________________________________________________________________> > Make 
Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service > > Pack 1.> 
> http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner> > 
_______________________________________________> > 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats> >> > > 
_______________________________________________> 
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_________________________________________________________________
Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to