Charles Alderman a écrit :
Perhaps if a user happens to overlook the version they're running before asking a question, it could be accepted as a newbie question in a moose-users list conversation.

It's really funny how you can be flagged "newbie" at the first mistake you make.

Indeed, I totally forgot that Moose grows so quickly that my fresh _stable_ Ubuntu system would be far too old for a bug-proof version of Moose.

Indeed, this is my fault. I apology for that.

But please don't start to judge people with the first email/mistake you see from them.

You don't want to do that.

        Alexis.