fREW Schmidt wrote:
Hey guys,

I updated everything that I could in CPAN and somehow it destroyed my moose
install.  This is what happens when I try to run my Cat app:

Use of uninitialized value in goto at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Moose/Meta/Attribute.pm line 74.
Could not create the 'reader' method for type_constraint because : goto must
have label at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Moose/Meta/Attribute.pm line 74.
 at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/Class/MOP/Attribute.pm line 390

I think that your Moose and Class::MOP versions are inconsistent.

I've seen this when you have very new Class::MOP, but old Moose.

Can you try upgrading both to latest and see if that fixes it?

Cheers
t0m