Dave,

I agree on the head/tail things, that is reasonable.

I think perhaps we can change the current find to first, but i think perhaps we should then add a proper find that will collect the output, but then again we have grep for that so meh.

I do however agree that following List::Util/List::Moreutils is not a bad idea as they are pretty well used modules.

- Stevan