This fixes the bug where adding the same subref to multiple classes fails to register the method in the method map properly (although the method does get added to the class, I think).

It also deprecates public access to the method map. Internally, I've done some refactoring of the method map related code and renamed things a bit, so the XS code is called _full_method_map (since it scans the symbol table) and there's a Perl method called just _method_map, which is basically the hashref as it currently stands, without checking the symbol table.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)