I've always liked the interaction between lazy and clear, clear resets
the slot. That makes sense. The rest of it is all great.

Trigger and Initializer were so confusing for me personally that I had
to write specific notes about them.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming_with_Moose/Syntax/has#Clearing_up_confusion

Also, for when lazy is not enough, sometimes I want control over the
initialization order within the same module.

I was playing around with role yesterday and iirc correctly I found
something surprising, I couldn't do. I thought that `with` specified
the order so a role could define an attribute in a role, that a class
could override with '+', that didn't work. (If I recall correctly).
Roles also have open bugs that breaks the interface part, (requires()
isn't working in the newest moose at all, forcing you to remove the
pragma because it always throws an exception on moose-attributes).

--
Evan Carroll
System Lord of the Internets