On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:46:21PM -0500, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:
> Excerpts from Karen Etheridge's message of Thu Feb 04 15:43:05 -0500 2010:
> > I'm satisfied now: there is no usecase for an initializer that couldn't
> > be achieved using either a trigger or by modifying the behaviour of the
> > attribute's setter.
>
> This may mean that we need to make it easy to inline such a set_value behavior
> modification.  I don't know how convenient it is now.

It's not very hard, once you know how to do it. Figuring out how to do
it isn't particularly obvious at the moment though.

> (Inlining in general is not currently very accessible.)

Part of the process includes a way to tell Moose to just not inline the
modified accessors, if you're not comfortable with the inlining process,
so this isn't as big of a deal.

-doy