On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 15:21, Dave Rolsky <auta...@urth.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, Goro Fuji wrote:
>
>> http://github.com/gfx/moose/commits/topic/strict-constructor2
>>
>> I have implemented "use Moose -strict" command.  How about it?
>
> I really wish you'd use the Moose repo like everyone else. It makes it a lot
> easier for me to review your code that way, and probably for others who
> aren't too git-savvy.

You may already know this but here's how you review changes from a
remote repository:

    $ git remote add gfx git://github.com/gfx/moose.git
    $ git fetch
    $ git fetch gfx
    $ git branch -l -a | grep strict-constructor2
      remotes/gfx/topic/strict-constructor2
    $ git checkout -b gfx-topic-strict-constructor2
remotes/gfx/topic/strict-constructor2
    $ git diff master..

Once you've added a remote getting changes is just a matter of another
`git fetch` command.