Guys,

> It doesn't
> happen all the time, and when I run simple tests I don't see the
> error.

I should clarify this part a bit:

*) I have dozens of .t files that exercise this set of classes, and
I've never seen this error there.  Devel::Cover tells me I have 100%
coverage on most of the classes in question (that is,
Company::BusinessModel, Company::CompanyBusinessModel, and
Company::Moose ... Company::Company, is, as I say, a legacy class).

*) Right now we're only seeing this error for code running on our web
site (running under Mason).  And, as I say, it isn't consistent even
there.

*) I have seen it happen in one other script.  In that case, adding simply:

use Company::CompanyBusinessModel;

at the top made it go away, although of course that doesn't really
explain what's going on.

Maybe some of that is helpful.

            -- Buddy