>________________________________

Dear Steve,

I sorta started a project like this once, but got lazy and never got
past https://metacpan.org/release/Patterns-ChainOfResponsibility (not sure if
that is the most awesome example of the CoR pattern either)

I think the thing was I started to think that those patterns, while
interesting, are not universally applicable to all languages and styles.  For
example, a lot of the patterns seem to be to be how to make flexible code when
you are using a statically compiled languages.  As a result I figured it would
be better to wait a few years and see just exactly how people use Moose to good
effect.  Perhaps the community is starting to approach that critical knowledge,
although I doubt I have it!

I guess even so, having such a thing would not be a bad exercise, and serve as
a good bit of advocacy as well as help form a bridge for programmers coming
from other languages.

John