That's more or less a long winded version of the first one-liner
version.
& the first one-liner is at that, more or less a less-winded version
of the OG.

maybe we having the ability to return Boolean would be nice;  This
version doesn't allow that.

-----
// sums it up nicely.
Number.implement({
    parity:function(even,odd){
        return this&1 ? $defined(odd)?odd:'odd' : $defined(even)?
even:'even';
    }
});