Hi,

I've created a large list of div's in a container div. I want the
container to scroll programmatically to some element. So I suppose to
use toElementCenter. But it appears that the calculation is wrong, or
my interpretation of the function is wrong. I hope someone can clarify
this for me.

See this fiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/CB7Xj/17/

The first few functions create the list and put the items in a results
array. At the bottom of the script we start to scroll to all elements
one by one with function mooScrollTo. In the output you see some
scrolling, but at some point it is going up and down again.