I was reading this group and I am in love with Mootools, I am not a
savvy user to say the least but Mootool has shown me lots of great
things..
I read or misread that there will be another api and Mootools as we
know is going to cease to exists,  is this really true?
Is dismoralizing  because i learnt Javascript learning Mootools, and
now will have to study a new Api because the Mootools i know is no
more or will end soon for a new Framework..

If am wrong which i wish to be true , please tell me..

thanks and regards,

--

---